Providing nutritional and metabolic assessment, nutrition therapy and education for individuals, couples and families.
Treatment specialization includes:
- Nutrition Therapy for Overeating and Undereating
- Eating Disorders / Orthorexia ("fear of eating unhealthy foods")
- Compulsive / Emotional / Stress Eating
- Body Image Concerns / Body Loathing
- Dieting Failure and "Nutritional Grief" Counseling
- Work and Career Eating Issues
- Stress Management / Coping Challenges
- Food Addiction & Food Phobias
- "I know what I need to do, but can't do it."
- Mind / Body Conflict Resolution
We work with a wide range of people struggling with eating and body issues.
As a registered dietitian with a master's degree in counseling psychology, Karyn seeks to foster H.O.P.E. -- Healthy Options for Problem Eating by providing personalized care, whether clients are struggling with anxiety, depression, grief, or other major feelings of angst that overeating or undereating is being used to cope.
In an upbeat, studio-like and supportive atmosphere, we offer a highly personalized, solution-focused, evidence-based approach tailored to each of our clients' individual needs to help restore the health, balance, and personal growth they’re striving for.
"Neat things happen here..." C.M. '07